So, since the FB year in Review this time round completely sucked balls and since I have my own webpage, I feel it’s only natural that I post up my review here 🙂
It’s 2015 already, that came by quickly… In this day and age time really does seem to just fly by, with so much going on in our lives it makes sense So before getting into this year properly, time to reflect on 2014 which was another good year for me and have managed to solidify myself in the DJ scene more and towards the end of the year started working on connections to further myself in 2015. Its all about that ground work! Had plenty of little achievements in 2014 but the main highlights for me were
– 2nd Place BeFM (again)
– DJn for Redbull at UMF
– Looking after my health, dropping 10kg and getting my fitness buzz back on
– Globe Trotting (Bali, Tokyo, Taipei, Shanghai, Boracay)
– Meeting Jazzy Jeff!
– Starting a sport I have always wanted to do (Archery, new bow on its way!)
– Some crazy parties and nights out (stock standard as a DJ)
– Learning how to record and produce as well as hooking up with some new MC’s
– A pretty good year playing touch
So those are my highlights for the year, not bad but still need to keep building on them, had a couple of failed and missed opportunities last year but that’s just the way it goes. The failed ones are ones I chose to pull out of, the missed ones, well will be looking at changing those this year, so without further ado, my goals for 2015, these are the end goals, things I hope to achieve by the end of the year, there will be plenty of short term goals in-between, but these are what I ultimately want to achieve this year
– Travel to at least 2 countries this year (possibly more, depends if I can do a tour again this year)
– DJ at UMF and WDF again
– DJ on a big stage at a festival this year
– DJ a main set at one of the big clubs
– Gain a new residency
– Drop to 80-82kg
– Release a mixtape (Major Flavours style) using local artists
– Release a track of my own creation
– Perform a DJ/MC set of my own design (details will come later)
– Learn/Try a new sport (there is a couple I want to try again or pick up properly)
At the end of 2015, I will endeavor to revisit this list and see how much of it I can tick off! I might also add a few more goals to this list, but as of now, this is where my sights are set! Let’s go!
2 thoughts on “2014 Review”
Looks like it was a good year Blaze! The best to you in 2015!
Indeed it was, best to you this year too! Look forward to reading more reviews on good places to eat!